Practice Area Overview:
Pace & Associates Lawyers provide high quality legal services in all areas of wills, estate and succession planning, administration and estate litigation, including:
- Asset protection and succession planning;
- Preparation of Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney (Financial/Personal and Appointment of Medical Treatment Decision Makers);
- Preparation of Advance Care Directives;
- Guardianship and administration matters, including appearances at VCAT;
- Applications for Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration;
- Simple and complex estate administration; and
- Estate litigation.
At Pace & Associates Lawyers, we believe that each Will should be as individual as the person making it, don’t settle for a pro forma Will Kit or an online prepared Will that may not reflect your wishes correctly.
Administering an estate can be a complex, stressful and an expensive process if not handled appropriately. Pace & Associates Lawyers will clearly articulate the steps ahead and keep you well informed throughout the process until the very end of disbursing funds to the beneficiaries and finalising the Estate.
Our office can assist you in appointing an appropriate person to take care of your investments and other financial matters by preparing what is known as an Enduring Power of Attorney (Financial).
Making an Advance Care Directive (ACD) allows you to plan for your future care should you lose the capacity to consent to or refuse medical treatment. Contact Pace & Associates to plan for your future care, today.