Practice Area Overview:
“Pace & Associates Lawyers have the expertise to assist you in pre-empting even the most unforeseen risks throughout the employment cycle.” – this can be the little one liner
Pace & Associates Lawyers provides employers with seamless legal services across all stages of the employment cycle. Our team provide advice to employers on their rights and responsibilities and develop strategies, contracts, policies and training to manage risks, improve performance and address employment issues.
Our team can assist in developing and implementing comprehensive strategies that not only ensure our employer clients are compliant with the relevant laws and regulations but also protect them from potential litigation, including:
- Ensuring compliance with the Fair Work Act and other relevant legislation.
- Representation before Fair Work Commission, all Courts and Tribunals (including the AHRC and VCAT).
- Guidance throughout the termination of employment process.
- Advice and defence of unfair dismissal, general protections and stop bullying claims.
- Advice and drafting of Performance Improvement Plans.
- Review and development of employment contracts.
- Anti-discrimination and Equal Opportunity issues/claims.
- Workplace investigations for bullying and workplace misconduct allegations.
- Investigations into staff complaints.
- Facilitating Functional Capacity Evaluations ensuring workers’ ongoing capacity and suitability for roles.
- Human resource policy development, including bullying, and drug and alcohol policies.
- Advice regarding equal opportunity obligations and defence of equal opportunity claims.
- Executive employment advice, including contract and redundancy negotiations.
Contact Pace & Associates Lawyers to schedule an obligation free consultation.
Pace & Associates Lawyers