Practice Area Overview:


At Pace & Associates Lawyers, our experts in divorce law can help you apply for divorce, or prepare and serve the necessary documentation on your behalf.

You can apply for a divorce if you have been married and separated for at least one year. It is possible to be separated yet living under one roof, however you and your former partner must have lead separate lives during that period, it must be clear to family and friends that you have been separated, and you will need to provide evidence supporting the separation from a third party.

If you and your former partner agree, you can apply for a Joint Application for divorce. Even if your former partner does not agree, you can still proceed with a sole divorce application, as long as the necessary documents are served on your former spouse prior to the divorce hearing.


Pace & Associates Lawyers

Contact us today