Practice Area Overview:
Litigation occurs when a legal dispute has gone beyond verbal or written negotiations between parties and court proceedings are threatened or have commenced.
At Pace & Associates Lawyers, we understand that being summoned to court or having to bring court action against someone, can be a stressful, expensive and time-consuming process. Our office will always attempt to resolve your dispute before it become litigious by vigorously negotiating with the other party, with the aim of achieving an outcome that compensates you for your loss while taking into account the commercial reality of your claim.
Where litigation is unavoidable, we will closely manage the process with an eye to balancing costs and the resources necessary to optimise your prospects of the best possible outcome. Delays in obtaining the proper advice often result in further costs and a lengthier process.
Our dispute resolution and litigation experience include matters relating to:
- Building disputes
- Commercial agreements
- Compensation claims under victims of crime legislation (VOCAT)
- Faulty products and services
- General Farming and Share Farming disputes
- Government and Council disputes
- Insurance claims
- Motor Vehicle accident property damages
- Professional Negligence claims
- Property and Leasing contracts and leases (verbal or written)
- Superannuation claims
We can assist you in all aspects of your matter, including:
- Pre-litigation advice
- Commencing a dispute
- Appearing on your behalf at any alternative dispute resolution (Mediation, Conciliation or Arbitration)
- Commencing and progressing court action
- Settlement and resolution
If you have a potential dispute of a legal nature or court action has been brought against you, schedule an obligation free consultation with Pace & Associates Lawyers.
Pace & Associates Lawyers