Practice Area Overview:

Child Support & Spousal Maintenance

Both parents have a legal obligation to provide financial support for their children according to their means and capacity, until the child turns 18. The amount can be determined by private agreement documented in a Binding Child Support Agreement or by the Child Support Agency.

At Pace & Associates Lawyers, our expert team can provide advice and assistance in relation to child support disputes arising our of the Child Support (Assessment) Act 1989 including review of assessment, third party or non-periodic payments, binding and limited child support agreements, and child support or child maintenance involving a parent living overseas.


Pace & Associates Lawyers

Contact us today